11 x 14"
Bone Red Coupe
1. Gently slide the item out of the container
2. Let the print sit begore unrolling for 1 - 2 hours in the room still rolled up.
3. Gently unroll and place a clean book on each end. Allow the memory of the paper to become flat again.
4. Display as is or frame your print, enjoy!
- Prints are created on high quality paper and will return to their state.
- Usually you will need to place the item facedown. Prints are rolled up so the image is on the inside.
All sales are final. We accept returns for refund or exchange, for items damaged in transit.
Refunds and Exchanges
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, you must first email within 7 days of receiving the artwork at firstname.lastname@example.org to alert us of the damage, then return the damaged item to us. Upon receipt of the damaged item we will ship out a replacement, if available. If a replacement is not available we will offer you the choice to exchange for another artwork of the same value or refund the full purchase price of your item.